Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2024-01-18 Origin: Site
How Many Ways Are There To Mount A Piezoelectric Acceleration Sensor?
With the rapid development of science and technology, industrial and agricultural production, national defense and construction projects, a large number of engineering vibration problems continue to emerge, piezoelectric acceleration sensors in vibration and shock testing is more widely used, it can provide a means for vibration acceleration measurement or monitoring, but also for the need to solve the vibration phenomenon of the project to provide accurate and reliable experimental data and technical support, and thus how to correctly install and select the appropriate type of sensor is particularly important.
Piezoelectric acceleration sensor each mounting method on the high frequency will have an impact, before installation should be the sensor and the test piece contact surface treatment. Surface requirements clean, smooth, unevenness should be less than 0.01mm, the axis of the mounting screw holes and test direction. If the installation surface is rough, can be coated on the contact surface, such as: vacuum silicone grease, heavy machinery oil, beeswax and other lubricants to improve the installation coupling to improve the high-frequency response.
When measuring shocks, since the shock pulse has a large transient energy, the connection between the sensor and the structure must be very reliable, preferably mounted with steel screws.
If the site environment (such as installed in the motor, engine and other electrical noise equipment) need a single point of grounding to avoid the impact of the ground electrical circuit noise on the measurement, should be taken to make the acceleration sensor and components of the insulation of the installation measures (such as insulating screws), or choose to meet the test requirements of its own structure of the acceleration sensor insulated against the ground. Now I introduce its four installation methods in detail.
The axis of the mounting screw hole should be consistent with the test direction, and the depth of the threaded hole should not be too shallow, so as to prevent the mounting screw from being screwed into the sensor too much, causing the base to bend and affecting the sensitivity. Each piezoelectric acceleration sensor is equipped with a steel mounting screw M5 (or M3), with which the acceleration sensor and the object under test can be fixed.M5 mounting screw recommended installation torque of 20kgf.cm, M3 mounting screw recommended installation torque of 6kgf.cm.After installation, the sensor and the mounting surface should be tightly adhered to the solid, there should be no gaps.
2、Magnetic mount installation
Magnetic mounts are available in two types, insulated to ground and uninsulated to ground. In low-frequency small acceleration test, such as the test object for the test piece is not suitable for drilling mounting screw holes (such as machine tools, engines, pipelines, etc.), the magnetic mount provides a convenient sensor mounting method. If the measured surface is relatively flat and steel structure, it can be installed directly; if the measured surface is not flat or non-magnetic, it is necessary to bond or weld a steel pad on the measured surface, which is used to absorb the magnetic mount. However, it should not be used when the acceleration exceeds 200g and the temperature exceeds 200℃.
Available in a variety of adhesive bonding, gluing surface to be smooth and clean, and need to clean the gluing surface according to the gluing process. Currently used 502 adhesive bonding process is as follows:
(1) First sand the mounting surface with 200-400# sandpaper;
(2) Use acetone or anhydrous ethanol to clean the sanding surface, and dry it thoroughly;
(3) in the adhesive part of the drop appropriate amount of 502 fast-drying glue, and then with a hand (or pressure) will be pressed on the sensor for a few seconds, to be initially cured by the glue after the release of the hand (or remove the pressure), and leave it for more than ten seconds, so that the glue thoroughly cured to achieve the strength of the adhesive bond;
(4) to remove the sensor bonded to the object to be measured, please first in the adhesive part of the acetone coating, after a few minutes with a screwdriver to remove, be careful not to use too much force! If you can't remove the sensor with gentle force, you can apply solvent again and wait for a few minutes before removing it gently.
For measurements of large accelerations, calculate the bond strength.
When due to the narrow test surface, etc., can not use the above more reliable installation methods or equipment for rapid inspection, handheld probe installation is a convenient installation method. Due to the low resonance frequency of this installation method, it can only be used for tests below 1000Hz.
Piezoelectric Acceleration Sensor Installation Precautions
1. Vibration measurement may not have to consider the accelerometer polarity, impact measurement, should be aware of the subsequent three instrumentation whether the polarity requirements.
2. The bottom surface of the sensor is ground to a smoothness of "3μm, the user should also be tested components of the surface grinding, improve the smoothness and flatness. The mounting holes of the test components should be matched with bolts to determine the depth of the installation torque should be appropriate, in the sensor and components of the combined surface, it is best to apply a layer of silicone grease to increase the contact, and the sensor's high-frequency response will also be improved.
3. For large ultra-low-frequency sensors, screw installation, hand screwing can be. This type of sensor level any surface can be used to carry out the ground pulsation test by its own weight.
Yangzhou Xiyuan Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd.
Building 2,217 kaifa west road,high-tech development zone, yangzhou, jiangsu,China 225128
Mobie Phone: +86 180-5105-8377
Tel: +86 514-82885589
Fax: +86 514-82885089